This advice will help keep your nails healthy.
Gel Manicures will last approximately 2- 3 weeks, depending on individual circumstances.
* Use a moisturiser regularly to keep your skin soft, supple and free from cracks.
*Apply a cuticle oil to your nails and the skin surrounding it.
* This area can be prone to hangnails and dry or hard skin, a cuticle oil will prevent this. It also helps stop your cuticles from sticking to your nail plate keeping your Gel or enhancements on your nail for longer without lifting off.
*Book in to have your Gel or enhancements removed.
* Please ring or visit us if you have any concerns.
* Use your beautifully manicured nails as tools.
Be especially careful with ring pulls, picking tough stickers off things and other household tasks.
* Pick or bite at your nails or the skin around your nails.
* File your nails after Gel application.
* Expose your skin to harsh chemicals and dishwater.
Treat yourself to some gloves to wear whenever you’re washing, cleaning or using harsh chemicals.
* If you use fake tan, love curries, smoke or dye your hair at home, the colourants they contain can discolour your nails.